[WikiEN-l] Hello, Marc Riddell

Daniel P. B. Smith wikipedia2006 at dpbsmith.com
Wed Dec 13 02:20:21 UTC 2006

> From: Marc Riddell <michaeldavid86 at comcast.net>
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm a new kid on the block. I am sending this first email mostly to
> see what
> happens when I do, and to find out how the process works. What type of
> subjects are open for discussion? My only warning is that I am hard
> science
> and math challenged - in these areas, I will gladly act as an
> astounded
> observer. My education, background and experience is in clinical
> psychology.
> My interests are many - my curiosity insatiable.

So, Marc... have you satisfied your 'satiable curiosity about what
kinds of subjects are typically discussed on this mailing list?

I do hope you had the wisdom to sign up with the "digest" option!

By the way, the traffic the last few days has been unusually high,
but I'd say the general range of subjects and tone and tenor of the
discussions has been reasonably typical...