[WikiEN-l] MONGO and the ArbCom

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 01:33:13 UTC 2006

On 12/12/06, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> > That many people thinking there's something conspiratorial going on
> > terrifies me, for one, but it is a real issue...
>
> It really is a pity they didn't ask for details, even try to
> categorise it. There's the germ of a really interesting oral history
> project there, come to think of it; wonder if anyone's doing that?
> "Memories of 9/11" won't be in short supply, but contemporary theories
> might...

Like many interesting possible sociological questions, this one is
apparently remaining unanswered.  A followup poll to find out the
details and characterize the "official story distrust" and so on would
be an excellent project, which as far as I know nobody took on...

I'm sure someone out there in academia has studied the sociology of
populace's belief in conspiracy theories, but it's not a topic I've
found or studied personally.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com