[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Completely unreasonable block and behavior by admin friends of Itaqallah to win a content dispute

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:29:22 UTC 2006

On 12/12/06, Tariq Ab- Jo- Tu- <tariqabjotu at gmail.com> wrote:

> However, I don't appreciate the accusations (not from
> you, George) of this being some Muslim Guild conspiracy. It's not; I'm
> not even a member of the Muslim Guild.

Lest anyone misunderstand on that point, I fully agree that claims of a
conspiracy starting this are clearly unreasonable, and help show why Runed
may not have the temperment to be a productive WP editor.

I don't agree with Parker Peters that it is a conflict of interest for
Muslim admins to react to abuse issues on Islam related pages.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com