[WikiEN-l] MONGO and the ArbCom

Mongo Montana mongomontana at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 15:10:04 UTC 2006

>Hell, I'm villified by a large portion of the community simply because I
>had an association with the group that's been trolling him.  I've written
>an FA, created over 250 articles, and I have 10k edits to my name, but
>that doesn't change anything in a number of people's minds.

  You can run for admin anytime you want and I will abstain from voting. I dropped out of the arbcom race since I had no chance of success..a number of others did as well. I counted 10 opposers that were in some way affiliated with ED in some manner or another, and with an open arbcom hearing, I saw no reason to continue.