[WikiEN-l] Introducing a new mailing list

Puppy puppy at KillerChihuahua.com
Wed Dec 6 18:25:03 UTC 2006

I found his statements well considered and well written. I did not read
it that he was chastising anyone who had not, indeed, demonstrated the
very bias and intimidation which has led to this discussion. The only
"tone" I saw was not turning a blind eye to the hostile actions of
others - and this, more than anything else, can help to shame those who
participate in such activities into no longer doing so - and the problem
goes away - which is, after all, the ultimate goal is it not?

-kc-