[WikiEN-l] Nazi userboxes

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 23:16:46 UTC 2006

On 12/1/06, Kurt Maxwell Weber <kmw at armory.com> wrote:
> The US Constitution does not "allow" free speech.
> I'd be mighty pissed off if any government got so uppity as to think it had
> the authority to "allow" free speech.
> Free speech is my birthright as a human being--I do not need to be "allowed"
> to speak freely; I am entitled to do so by the mere fact of my existence!

Your right to free speech to not extend far enough to make private
orginizations expend resources to distribute your speech. As such
matters of free speech are entirely off topic for this thread and
generally offtopic for the list.

In any case, you can write whatever you want on your own wiki.. We'll
even give you the software. :)