[WikiEN-l] Blocked by Alkivar without Justification

TGGG85 at aol.com TGGG85 at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 04:19:53 UTC 2006

Mr. "Alkivar" blocked me too without justification recently. As an
administrator, he had NO E-MAIL address listed at the time where I could contact  him.
Obscure? Hard to reach? Of course. This individual can exercise power over
editing and editing privileges at will. Pity you if he disagrees with you. Take
a look at what he has done on Wikipedia. And, then tell me WHY he is an
administrator. Can the Wikipedians who contribute constructively put up with
administrator nonsense and capricious behavior? NOT FOR LONG! The accomplished
individuals who originate, expand, or edit articles are quickly put off. I am
one of them. YES, I can PROVE that I am an internationally recognized expert in
 my field. I need an administrator like "Mr Alkivar" or whomever to tell me
what  I can write or can't write? No wonder the reputation of Wikipedia is
deteriorating on the Internet. I can only wish you luck in getting unblocked. I
suspect he can get away whatever he does and at this point nobody really
cares,  do they?