[WikiEN-l] the verifiability of articles we already HAVE

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Apr 26 14:26:19 UTC 2006

I ran into this problem with [[BatMUD]]. Anything I write is from
personal experience or is drawn from material written by group which
controls the game. This makes it impossible to resolve content
conflicts as each party has a perfect reason for deleting the content
of the other. Original research or autobiographical writing. So the
article does not contain the sharp criticisms it might, nor does it
fully satisfy those who would promote the site. I gave up struggling
over this due to my position as an arbitrator. Not seemly to get into
a dirty edit war when I'm in the wrong from edit one even if the
other party is too.

Fred