[WikiEN-l] 18 months

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Tue Apr 25 20:38:42 UTC 2006

On Apr 25, 2006, at 4:58 AM, Pete Bartlett wrote:

> Why is that as a community we haven't been badgering the board to do
> anything dramatic since Wikinews was set up /18/ months ago.

Cuz Wikinews isn't good yet, Wikipedia is only good in one language
(German) and usable in a couple more (English, etc.), Wiktionary is
just there, Wikibooks is a mess, and Wikiversity doesn't even know
what it is yet.

It would be best if we didn't subdivide our efforts even more than
they are now, or we won't get anything done!

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch