[WikiEN-l] Unjustifiably blocked

Ricky Reno juice2122 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 25 17:13:28 UTC 2006

>From: "MacGyverMagic/Mgm" <macgyvermagic at gmail.com>
>To: "English Wikipedia" <wikien-l at wikipedia.org>
>Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Unjustifiably blocked
>Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:42:04 +0200
>
>It would help if you gave your IP and username. Alkivar probably acted
>on a 3RR violation report, but without those details, it's hard to
>check what really happened.
>
>Mgm
>
>On 4/25/06, Ricky Reno <juice2122 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Without warning or vindication Alkivar has blocked my IP from editing
>for up
> > to a month while misleadingly insinuated that I have violated the 3rr. I
> > have been actively discussing the moniker issue pertaining to the
>Michael
> > Jackson intro for some time now unlike Alkivar whose participation thus
>far
> > has been merely blocking my IP. There has been no established consensus
>on
> > this issue as there have been a number of differing views on this
>subject
> > and the only alleged "consensus" that has taken place has been among
>those
> > who unlike myself, never compromised which would constitute a legitimate
> > consensus. I feel that Alkivar has emphatically abused his power on this
> > occasion and has shown very poor discretion.

User:siddhartha21, Ip 71.30.225.162

Alkivar has rashly blocked me for a month for doing no different than the
people that disagreed with me. I have not violated the 3rr nor have I been
warned of wrong doing by Alkivar or any other Wikipedia administrator. Where
is the justification in me being blocked for a month for disagreeing with a
small faction Wiki users who have done the same things as myself however in
a more aggressive manner which has deterred others from continuing to
disagree with them?