[WikiEN-l] 18 months

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 12:19:53 UTC 2006

On 4/25/06, Pete Bartlett <pcb21 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> MGM wrote:
> >On 4/25/06, Pete Bartlett <pcb21 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Wikimaps sadly isn't really practicle. A lot of work goes into makeing
a map and a lot of that has to be done on the ground. If you want free
maps you may just have to wait for the copyright on OS maps and the
like to expire and then work from those.

> Why is that as a community we haven't been badgering the board to do
> anything dramatic since Wikinews was set up /18/ months ago.
>
> Pete

Because wikiversity din't really get the support some people were expecting.
--
geni