[WikiEN-l] Wheel warring

geni geniice at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 21:18:20 UTC 2006

On 4/23/06, jayjg <jayjg99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> A brief block is not the end of the world. If it drags on for a
> lengthy period then it's something else.  And yes, the first admin
> executed their best judgement when making the block; that's what
> admins are supposed to do.  If a second admin disagrees with that
> judgement, then they need to take it up with the first admin, rather
> than initiate a wheel war with them.
>
> Jay.

Pulling a block is not initiateing a wheel war. If I initiated a wheel
war every time someone pulled one of my blocks we wouldn't be haveing
this conversation now.

Allowing the revsal of admin actions is just a logical extension of
[[WP:OWN]]. Most revsals of admin actions don't result in any problems
thus it requires less rescources to do whatever and then deal with any
screaming afterwards.~~~~

--
geni