[WikiEN-l] [[WP:NOT EVIL]]

Zero megamanzero521 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 19:53:53 UTC 2006

Hoo boy. The wikipedia haters will be all over that policy. If said document proceeds to become a guideline, expect many cases of vandalism. I agree with the spirit of what's being attempted here, though.

Philip Welch <wikipedia at philwelch.net> wrote: On Apr 22, 2006, at 1:50 AM, herostratus at comcast.net wrote:

> An proposal that might slightly reduce the need for out-of-process
> actions (e.g., Brian Peppers, Lolicon pic):
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:NOT_evil

Interesting, I'll have to look at it. I have to ask--is this a
prelude to being bought out by Google? ;)

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch