[WikiEN-l] Unjustified block for 3RR by User:Freakofnurture of user:SSS1108 and user:Andries regarding [[Sathya Sai Baba]]

Andries Krugers Dagneaux andrieskd at chello.nl
Sat Apr 22 17:26:03 UTC 2006

I admit that user:SSS108 and I [[user:Andries]] have been edit warring
about the article [[Sathya Sai Baba]], but none of us violated the three
revert rule. There are many disagreements between us, but the latest
revert war was about a totally new addition and was only two reverts
old, so the blocking by [[User:Freakofnurture]] with the stated reason
of violating the three revert rule was completely unjustified.

Can you please unblock us? Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours, Andries Krugers Dagneaux [[user:Andries]]