[WikiEN-l] Stout monks found

Guettarda guettarda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 17:46:49 UTC 2006

Cabalism! Cabalism! The three horsemen of the Clerking Cabal... and Steve?
Wait.  Steve isn't even an admin, is he?  Has he ever even been before the
arbcomm?  Hmmm...now how I stitch this conspiracy theory together?  Oh, of
course, Steve was included to make it look like there is no cabal.  Ahh, the
subtle manipulations of the illuminati...