[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

BorgHunter borghunter.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 01:46:26 UTC 2006

Jesse W wrote:

> Also,
>
>I've only checked on Firefox on Mac OS X, but the font picked might be
>able to identify what browser and OS it was taken from.

That looks very much like Windows to me, judging by the font and the
general shape of the "Go" and "Search" buttons. However, if we want to
muck around in the server logs...how many people have Lupin's tool
installed...AND have visited all those pages that are purple in color
recently, not to mention that Undelete page? It's a long shot, but if
we're serious about finding the mole, it would seem a logical place to look.