[WikiEN-l] Stout monks needed

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 17:05:22 UTC 2006

Wikien-l needs two or three more mods. I think we had a pile of extra
volunteers last time, they would be most welcome first. I'll make it a
test with some requirements:

* Must email "I'd like the job" message back to wikien-l-owner, not to
the list. Fail this and wh00h! 500 volts go through your chair.
* Must be some sort of respected personage on en:. This includes
pissing off the right people, of course.
* Must have time to hit the queue on a regular basis, that being the, ah, point.
* Must deal calmly with ridiculous crap. But then, I repeat myself.
* Must pass the coin-toss when we get ten instead of just two or three.

- d.