[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Thu Apr 20 14:58:42 UTC 2006

I know something about this, for someone who is an "outsider", not
deeply involved in day to day Wikipedia rough and tumble, he's doing
OK. No practicing lawyer could spend hours and hours editing or
dealing with policy issues in the trenches and we will always face
some lack of insight, but Brad is OK, actually does have a sense of
humor, and, I think, serves us well.

Fred