[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Death Phoenix originaldeathphoenix at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 16:56:34 UTC 2006

Since Danny didn't apply the WP:OFFICE tag, does that warrant an immediate
desysoping and indefinite ban? I've seen such measures only after an
arbitration case. Nowhere did Danny say he was applying WP:OFFICE. If Erik
got into a wheel war, fine. I've seen wheel-warring admins get desysoped (or
cautioned, or whatever), but only after an arbitration case was held against
them. An indef ban should certainly only come after an arbitration case.