[WikiEN-l] Wikitruth

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Thu Apr 20 11:06:28 UTC 2006

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 01:01:35 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I don't agree with their vehemence of the opposition to WP:OFFICE. But anyone who's been following this debate about Erik and Danny
>will realise its implementation has been completely ham-fisted at times.

True enough.  But in the end there has to be a policy, for obvious
reasons, and it would be much better if people worked on making it
better rather than trying to make the necessary processes go away.

As to Erik, I am reminded of Hanlon's Razor.  I would be rather
surprised if Danny makes a similar mistake in future.
Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:JzG