[WikiEN-l] Indefinite block and desysopping by User:Danny

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 00:48:46 UTC 2006

On 4/20/06, Katefan0 <katefan0wiki at gmail.com> wrote:

> Everybody who's an administrator knows -- or ought to know -- that any of
> Danny's actions could be undertaken on behalf of the foundation. To me, this
> suggests -- in fact, demands -- a lot more caution with undoing his admin
> actions than otherwise, and at the very least warrants a discreet "what's
> this about?" before taking action.

I agree, and I think this is really the point to take out of this. We
should all operate on the presumption that when Danny does something,
he's doing it for a Good Reason, and that one shouldn't undo it unless
one has checked the reason behind it with Danny first (that's if it
should even be undone at all). A little communication solves alot of
problems.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com