[WikiEN-l] Another tricky "acceptable source" question

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:07:47 UTC 2006

Hi all,
  I have access to a report published by Gartner (a giant in the
database research world). As I understand, it's publicly available -
for a significant cost. I also believe that I am allowed to privately
distribute it under certain circumstances, probably including
verifying that I'm not making up stuff supposedly in it.

It's an incredibly detailed analysis of 20 or ETL tools, and would be
very useful for articles such as [[Extract, transform, load]] and
articles on individual ETL tools. But, is it verifiable?

Steve