[WikiEN-l] Why voting is evil

Molu Bosu Palit loom91 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 19:17:30 UTC 2006

John Lee wrote:

  "I've never set foot in the US and I've still seen and heard more
references to Georgia the state than Georgia the country in my entire
life. I think making [[Georgia]] a disambig is a good compromise."

  I must disagree. I live in India and I've heard far more about Country Georgia than the US state. This is just like, as someone else said, disambig-ing Paris. An example of demographic bias?