[WikiEN-l] Child pornography

Molu Bosu Palit loom91 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 08:37:27 UTC 2006

On 4/8/06 Sam Korn wrote:

  >No, so you make sure that the majority of people would consider
>something child pornography.

  Wikipedia is not a democracy, we need supermajority instead of majority to change status quo (though whether this is the best way to go is another question, but that's the way things currently are and not likely to change anytime soon), and if we did have the supermajority against an image it would be automatically deleted by the IfD system without need for unilateral actions.