[WikiEN-l] Deterioration of Featured Articles

Mathias Schindler neubau at presroi.de
Mon Apr 10 11:41:37 UTC 2006

Steve Bennett wrote:

> Personally, I think we should stick with defining fixed criteria for
> FAs, and considering Wikipedia complete when 100% of articles are FAs.

If you mean "fixed" as in "feel free to specify or improve", I agree to
the first part.

If the world would stop spinning around, scientists stopped their work,
wars ended and so one, Wikipedia would be complete when 100% of the
relevant things and concepts in this reality would be FAs.

It could not hurt to accept that wikipedia will never be finished.
Approximation to this idea by various means might serve as a goal.

Mathias