[WikiEN-l] BLOCKED FROM EDITING

MAURICE FRANK megaknee at btopenworld.com
Mon Apr 10 10:37:15 UTC 2006

 On 4/10/06, TGGG85 at aol.com  wrote:

 > I too was blocked not too long ago from editing Wikipedia. I
 > NEVER  recieved
 > an adequate explanation from any of the administrators. I think a lot  of
 > them
 > are power freaks ...

 On 4/10/06 Ryan Delaney wrote:
 For starters, if you want the situation to be rectified, starting out by
 insulting the only people who can help you is probably not the most tactful
 approach ...

 For "tactful" or kowtowing approach ever to matter, in correcting any wrong, defines a tyranny and can only happen in one. No good can ever be contributed to the world by any society with no ethics, that defines all access to fair play as a discretionary mercy instead of a right. Such a society will always be corrupted to its own elite's agendas.