[WikiEN-l] Deleting the Lolicon picture

Jay Whetherspoon polynomialjay at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 23:46:08 UTC 2006

That's ridiculous. Ten minutes of research, even, will clarify to anyone who
viewed the image that it is _not_  legally child pornography, no matter how
you interpret the PROTECT Act's constitutionality. There's no legal reason
to remove a completely legal image.

And morality is entirely subjective. Arguing that a certain image  is
"immoral" is *not* a valid argument in the context of Wikipedia, because we
have to adhere to WP:NPOV. You, personally, see this drawing as morally
wrong. I do not.

I *do* think censorship is morally wrong, though...

Jay