[WikiEN-l] Application of the {{pd-art}} tag

Robth robth1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 16:12:45 UTC 2006

I didn't have any luck getting an answer to this on the wiki, so I'll
try asking here.  I've been using the {{pd-art}} tag for Greek vase
paintings I've uploaded, but before I really go hog wild and start
uploading these on a large scale I'd like to be sure that this would be
a good idea. So, two questions:

1. Are we relatively sure that the Bridgeman Art Library vs. Corel Corp.
  case applies to two dimensional art on a non-flat surface?  I've seen
other users use this tag for that purpose, but I don't know that any of
them were any more informed about this than me.

and

2. Since that case was a strictly US case, are there likely to be issues
with downstream usability of these images outside of the US?

Thanks,
Robth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Robth)