[WikiEN-l] BLOCKED FROM EDITING

Douglas Jones kidsiqtests at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 12:53:26 UTC 2006

To The Administrators of WIKIPEDIA,

  I have been blocked from editing pages. Why, I do not know. I offer my website as an external link for the wikipedia IQ page. I have no spam at my website and offer a comprehensive database that is full of free information.

  Here is my IP Address: 70.173.162.237.
This is one of the editors that blocked me: wikien-l at wikipedia.org
  This is where I am blocked from:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iq
  This is my link: * [http://www.kids-iq-tests.com/<B>Kids IQ Test Center</B>]

  I cite your website numerously in my WebPages. I am not spamming wikipedia and I do not understand why I am being hassled. I offer a unique website that offers information that is simply not found on other so-called IQ websites.

  Actually, I have scrolled through numerous so-called IQ websites that are featured in the External Links and the majorities have spam linking directly to the sorriest piss poor excuse for an IQ from the www.tickle.com website.

  If anything, I feel that I am being hassled because I actually have a website that is NOT TRYING TO PAWN SOME CRAPPY TICKLE TEST down a visitor’s throat.

  I ask that you lift the ban on my site and allow me to continue to offer FREE INFORMATION regarding IQ, personality and other psychological tests on the internet.

  Look past the front page of my website. Look at all the information that is free and that provides a service.

  Thanks for your consideration of this matter.

  Regards,

  etexzan