[WikiEN-l] Deleting the Lolicon picture

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Sat Apr 8 23:31:44 UTC 2006

On Apr 8, 2006, at 1:12 PM, Steve Bennett wrote:

> Let's be stronger: Any image containing:
> - elements of erotica,
> - and depictions of people, real or fictitious, apparently under 18.
>
> I don't really see the argument for being inclusionist. Keeping
> borderline cases causes us problems, and causes us to have to justify
> those inclusions.

We don't need to make a policy because of this single specific case,
because we're not deluged by child pornography. If this case recurs,
then we can deal with it the same way we dealt with this one. When
mass uploads of child porn take place, then and only then should we
develop  policy.

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch