[WikiEN-l] Deleting the Lolicon picture

Sydney Poore poore5 at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 8 16:41:19 UTC 2006

The image boards with lolicon have images that are clearly
inappropriate  for display on Wikipedia. Many of them fall outside of
that definition. For example, very young children masturbating for
sexual gratification. I think Tony is right. If the description is too
specific then people will try to game it.

Some of the images are too disgusting to describe here. That is the
reason that I don't think we should have external links to them. I don't
have a problem with naming the image boards in the article and even
giving the site http.  But I don't think we should have active links to
them. There is a low grade edit dispute about this at Lolicon article now.
Sydney