[WikiEN-l] Deleting the Lolicon picture

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Apr 8 14:39:32 UTC 2006

You are pointing to an important problem, mildly suggestive images
are used by the mainstream media to say nothing of the obvious fact
that it is normal for children to engage in innocent sexual behavior.

I think what we are after is those images (and sites) that cross over
a poorly defined line into sexual exploitation of children. I would
say that if some of our readers find an image or link objectionable,
we should not include it. "Some" being a substantial fraction. We
should not be mislead by our own reactions to an image. Having viewed
goatse, our perspective is a bit warped.

Fred