[WikiEN-l] LS Studio and pro-pedophilia pov

Matt Brown morven at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:43:21 UTC 2006

On 4/6/06, Ryan Delaney <ryan.delaney at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a kind of weird verifiability case. We don't say "God exists" in
> Wikipedia because such a statement couldn't be verified. But the
> statements in [[LS Studio]] could be verified if someone got
> their hands on an FBI report on the organization or somesuch. Since
> no one has yet, nothing in the article is verifiable... so do we delete it?

If after a good while, nobody has come back with references, we
probably should.

If the information has not been published anywhere, it's investigative
journalism, not encyclopedia article material.

If an FBI report exists but is unpublished / unavailable, that is
equivalent to it not existing right now.

-Matt