[WikiEN-l] request to Jimbo for out-of-process deletion of image

David Alexander Russell webmaster at davidarussell.co.uk
Thu Apr 6 13:17:36 UTC 2006

So you basically want a group of admins with no experience in editing
the article concerned to vote-stack any content disputes?

RFC generates plenty of interest, the problem is that it has no 'teeth'
- - there is nothing to stop the party who 'loses' an RFC from ignoring
its conclusions.

Cynical

I have for a long time felt that it