[WikiEN-l] LS Studio and pro-pedophilia pov

Sydney Poore poore5 at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 5 18:16:04 UTC 2006

LS Studio is an article with content introduced by editors with a pro
pedophiles pov. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LS_Studio

Jimbo is aware of the problems with this article. I'm speculating that
his comments about trolling come from observing the pro-pedophilia pov
pushing at this article and a dozen more articles.

I'm trying to gather consensus to delete LS Studio. There is no
verifiable reliable sources for the content of the article. Evidently
the current content is original research. Look through past versions and
you will see that more detailed original research describing the web
site has been removed. None of the newspaper articles identify LS Studio
by name. I searched through FBI press announcement looking for some
evidence that LS Studio was  raided. I've looked through the United
States official statements on human rights violations for Ukraine.
Again, I find general reference to the FBI's involvement in shutting
down child porn web sites in Ukraine but nothing specifically naming
this studio.

This article was nominated for deletion on February 4 2006. The result
of the discussion was Keep. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/LS_Studio
I'm not satisfied with the outcome of this Afd. There was heavy input
from pro-pedophilia pov editors. There was a vote from a brand new user.
This Afd vote was their first and last edit. Unless someone can find
verifiable reliable sources in the next 48 hours I'm going to start
another Afd. WP child pornography article already includes this content
so there is no need to merge.

Sydney aka FloNight