[WikiEN-l] Deleting the Lolicon picture

Ryan Delaney ryan.delaney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:07:44 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, Matt R <matt_crypto at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> \I don't think your description is particularly fair or objective. I
> support the removal
> of the image in question, but I recognise that at least some of those who
> argued
> for it to be it kept did so out of good faith and a desire to create the
> best encyclopedia
> possible. I don't think they were trolling or motivated by a desire to
> supply pedophiles
> with child porn.

I think this meta-debate is not doing anything constructive. It's pretty
clear that the image is staying deleted at this point. Arguing about who
said what to whom isn't going to accomplish anything for us besides
toxifying the evironment even further. I think it's time we walked away from
this one.

Ryan