[WikiEN-l] Deleting the Lolicon picture

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Tue Apr 4 20:33:47 UTC 2006

It's not a matter of being a "pedophile". I find the image
interesting and appealing (even humorous). However I am well aware
that it is not wise to share this perspective with a 12 year old
girl. It is fundamental reality that a substantial part of our
readership is in the junior high school range. I know from my own
experience that I seldom consulted an encyclopedia after I was about
13. There is a saying, "You take your victim as you find them" We
need to be aware and responsible.

Fred