[WikiEN-l] request to Jimbo for out-of-process deletion of image

Ryan Delaney ryan.delaney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 10:53:15 UTC 2006

On 4/3/06, Justin Cormack <justin at specialbusservice.com> wrote:

> Now if it was a free picture, not a copyrighted one with a somewhat
> dubious fair use claim I might feel inclined to defend it.

I agree with this. I would be much more inclined to defend this image if we
weren't already bending over backwards, both legally and morally, to justify
its inclusion. I don't believe that Wikipedia should be censored either but
we have to draw the line somewhere, and fair use child porn ought to be
outside the boundary.

Ryan