[WikiEN-l] request to Jimbo for out-of-process deletion of image

herostratus at comcast.net herostratus at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 09:26:18 UTC 2006

>In some countries it's also illegal to show a penis...

Believe me, this has been much discussed. The "If this, then next they'll want to delete  BAMBI!" argument has been made many a time. But not all slopes are slippery.

>Perhaps you'll have a better chance of asking this image to be replaced with >one that doesn't contain an SM bear and dildo.

That's been tried too, resulting in endless discussions, edit wars, and page protection. As long as the image exists, it'll be used in the article, it seems.

- Herostratus