[WikiEN-l] Analysis of Request for Adminship

NSLE (Wikipedia) nsle.wikipedia at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 06:49:07 UTC 2006

As one of the four opposers he asked votes not be counted, I personally note
that his self-nom just noted the number of his edits, how long he's been
here, and that he'd never been blocked. I opposed based on not enough
information given. Regarless of whether it's a self-nom or not, I'd think
just plainly saying "I've (This user's) never been blocked in my (their) X
months here and have (has) Y edits and thus I want (they deserve) to be an
admin" would not get anyone the mop and bucket.

--NSLE