[WikiEN-l] Re: copyright and arbcom issues

geni geniice at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:44:13 UTC 2005

On 11/29/05, Sean Barrett <sean at epoptic.org> wrote:

> geni stated for the record:
>
> > We could if jimbo did not insist in interfearing (ok we would need a
> > developer to swtich on the voteing softwear.)
> >
> > --
> > geni
>
> When people talk about Jimbo "interfering" with what they want to do, I
> immediately acquire a strong suspicion that what they want to do is not
> in the best interests of Wikipedia, and it becomes difficult to assume
> good faith.

Lets see we had the candidate page set up, we had had a full
disscussion on reform (pretty much everything was rejected by the
way), Signpost was running a string of pre-election areticles and
candidates were declaring themselves. Everything was going along
nicely for december elections. Then jimbo made a hit and run edit and
messed everything up. That is interfearing.

En is not the only wiki with an arbcom. Is jimbo going to apoint
people on other language projects as well?

--
geni