[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee elections, 2005 - still no information!

Mark Wagner carnildo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 19:55:57 UTC 2005

> Other than the need for a friendly developer is there a reason why we
> could not in theory ignore jimbo and elect arbcom whatever?

The ArbCom's power comes entirely from the willingness of the admins
and the community in general to implement the decisions it comes up
with.  If we're willing to forgo the use of the formal voting
software, there's nothing stopping the community from running its own
ArbCom election.

--
[[User:Carnildo]]