[WikiEN-l] Support freedum of infromashuon

stevertigo vertigosteve at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 19:55:23 UTC 2005

Since Wikipedia is supposed to be, like, into this
'freedom of information thing,' (and stuff) and, like,
that includes our friends even in the UK, who arent
used to like, living under freedom (and stuff)...

I thought it might not be out of our mandate to put
this little image (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Illpublish.png ) on
the front page. Maybe even at Wikisource! (Im sure
somebody here is an admin there. Ive only got my meta
priveleges left now - snif!). The image is a little
white box that says "Ill publish the Al Jazeera memo."
It may or may not be linked to the Blairwatch.org
site.

Anyway, though it might, like, be cheezy to stand up
for freedom of information (and stuff) though. Plus,
that might violate Wikisource's NOR policy.

Stevertigo
 Confused: Is it still called 'Valspeak'
 when a guy uses it?