[WikiEN-l] Arbitration Committee elections, 2005 - still no information!

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Mon Nov 28 19:32:45 UTC 2005

Jimbo recently asked those on the arbitration mailing list (current
and former arbitrators) to give him feedback regarding the listed
candidates. This was done. If someone wants to be considered they
should probably list themselves and also contact an arbitrator and
ask that their availability be forwarded to the list.

Jimbo will probably appoint a list which will have to be confirmed by
the community, probably with a vote of more than 50% approval for
each candidate.

Fred