[WikiEN-l] NC use

Mike Finucane mike_finucane at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 17:06:34 UTC 2005

"That's *not* what it's based on.  Please take more care before jumping
to conclusions in the future...I don't know why the GFDL always allows
commercial use.  Presumably it's part of the whole ideological
"copyleft is beautiful" bizzo.  I've taken
great pains to avoid understanding how the Free Software Movement people
think, and I cherish my ignorance in this regard.

Given that the entire issue centers on just why commercial use is
allowed, with all respect, I'm not sure how youre helping me on this
one.
Regards, Mike