[WikiEN-l] Shivraj Singh/Sher Shah Suri/Dmcdevit

shivraj singh shivkhokra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 18:54:28 UTC 2005

Admins,
    I have been blocked by User:Dmcdevit eventhough I did not violate 3RR
rule on
    Sher Shah Suri page.  I have asked Dmcdevit for a reason but none has
come forth.

    On Sher Shah Suri page some other users are engaging in revert wars.  I
have provided
    a book as a reference and a website which both agree and are based on
different
    sources.  Book is by Richard Saran and Norman Ziegler from UMich Ann
Arbor, both
    Phd's who spent greater then a decade to research the book and then
published it.
    Website is afghan-network.com which sources its materials from some
other historians
    and not Richard and Norman.  Though both these sources agree on the
history of
    events related to SherShah.

     These other users Taaoo/Wisesabre are pushing a one sided history of
SherShah
     where they do not want any negative character of his to be portrayed.
I have
     repeatedly asked them on the talk page to not censor anything or if
they dispute
     my references they should give some citations of there own. They do not
provide
     any books supporting there edits yet keep reverting.

WP:User: Shivraj_Singh

  -Shivraj Singh