[WikiEN-l] Re: License problems in en.wikipedia.org?

Uwe Brauer oub at mat.ucm.es
Fri Nov 25 15:10:16 UTC 2005

>>>>> "geni" == geni  <geniice at gmail.com> writes:

   geni> It turned up in pretty much every newspaper in the uk. I
   geni> don't think the artist is short of publicy

Well right, but who does remember the newspaper of last year? I mostly
don't.

   geni> historical jesus? To be honest I don't think the image has
   geni> much value since at best it shows a typical first centurey
   geni> jew.

That's the title of that article. Well the image is certainly better
than anything available I have seen so far: all this paintings of
person which remains much more of western European type.  Or the
movies. Anyhow, I wrote BBC, let us see what will happen, most likely
nothing.