[WikiEN-l] complaints of admin actions on wikien-l

Mark Gallagher m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au
Thu Nov 24 14:42:56 UTC 2005

G'day David,

> On the block message, wikien-l is one of the listed places to complain
> about blockings.

Well, that makes sense.  Does it include a template, too?

"When you've been blocked, go to wikien-l and ask for an admin to assist
in unblocking you.  Note that you're unlikely to get any attention
unless you explain that the block was part of a POV-pushing censorship
attempt, and that the blocking admin should be de-sysopped at once for
abuse of powers."

I'm kinda shocked how few "I've been blocked!" messages we receive that
*don't* follow the above instructions.

Cheers,

--
Mark Gallagher
"What?  I can't hear you, I've got a banana on my head!"