[WikiEN-l] Admin Ed Poor allegation of abuse

Joshua Schroeder joshuaschroeder at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:44:33 UTC 2005

Ed Poor seems to be back to some very problematic administrative abuses. He
was involved in some controversy with me over his creation of pages
involving the creation/evolution controversy. One of the articles he wrote,
Aspects of evolution, I put up for AfD and it was about to go through when
he changed namespaces and deleted the reference to the nomination. Another
user:Vsmith, moved the page back only to have Ed Poor delete the page
entirely and move it to a WikiProject page. Since this seemed to be against
AfD policy, I moved the page back and reinstated the AfD notice.
 That's when Ed Poor decided to block me. I was quite surprised because I
was under the impression that administrators are not to block users when
they themselves were involved in the conflict. Since Ed Poor bloked
Duncharris yesterday, I think this may be an indication that Ed Poor should
be stripped of administrator privileges.

Sincerely,
 User:Joshuaschroeder