[WikiEN-l] Re: Lauritsen speedy deletion??

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:06:20 UTC 2005

"Sam Korn" <smoddy at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:cbffa3750511211511m6ea7055g2cd7f9fb82ff3c8f at mail.gmail.com...
On 11/21/05, Tony Sidaway <f.crdfa at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > I cannot believe that a Wikipedia editor is seriously suggesting that
> > research is too much to ask.  Please reconsider.
> Please attempt RC patrol at ~12-1am UTC on a weekday.  Then you will
> see what I mean.

Please consider doing your RC patrol at a time when you are alert enough to
do it properly. If you are in the wrong timezone, that's hardly your fault.

You presumably wouldn't drive or "operate heavy machinery" (to borrow the
cough syrup cliché) when you are feeling tired: why treat what you obviously
regard as an important job with any less care?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]